Subject: 258 OB Holding 1 OÜ päring
From: "Olybet Estonia DPO" <[email-masked]>
To: "AKI info"
Date: Thu, 6 Mar 2025 16:54:31 +0200

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Lugupeetud Andmekaitse Inspektsioon

Pöördume teie poole nõuande saamiseks. Manuses olevas dokumendis täpsem
probleemipüstitus ning nõuandesoov.

Lugupidamisega

 <http://www.olympic-casino.ee/>  <http://www.olybet.com/>

Markus Malm

andmekaitsespetsialist
OB Holding 1 OÜ

T +372 667 1250

 <mailto:[email-masked]>
[email-masked]
www.olybet.com

  Pronksi 19, 10124
  Tallinn, Estonia

 <http://www.facebook.com/OlympicCasinoEstonia> Best online gaming
experience at  <http://www.olybet.com/> OlyBet.com - Sports.Casino.Poker

Trademarks Olympic Casino and OlyBet are owned by the Olympic
Entertainment Group

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE
This message (including some attachments) contains information that may be
confidential. Unless you are the intended recipient (or authorized to
receive for the intended recipient), you may not read, print, retain, use,
copy, distribute or disclose to anyone the message or any information
contained in the message. If you have received the message in error,
please advise the sender by reply e-mail, and destroy all copies of the
original message (including any attachments).